Terms & Conditions
BreedBit Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR ABSOLUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DISCONTUNUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, www.breedbit.com (this "Web Site"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We strive to provide all equitable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your device, and we cannot guarantee that your device will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the shipping company. You are liable for filing any claims with the shipping company for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of BREEDBIT and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners and affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of BREEDBIT.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by BREEDBIT or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Behavior.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- User Submissions
* create any Submission that is an advertisement or solicitation of business;
* post any content that is false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent;
* post, upload or transmit any comments or content that infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or is proprietary to a third party, without such third party’s prior written consent
* disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or make a Submission unrelated to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form)
* post a chain letter or pyramid scheme; impersonate another person
* distribute viruses or other harmful computer code
* harvest or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
* practice in posting the same info multiple times or “spamming”
You expressly agree that your use of this Site or the Contents is at your sole risk. This Site, and any information or Content on this Site, and any services made available to you are provided on an "AS IS", and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We disclaim warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that your use of this Site, or that the functions contained on the Site, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of any viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of, or the result, of the use of the Contents in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not us) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither BREEDBIT, nor its managers, employees, agents, joint venture partners, independent contractors, successors or assigns of each, or unaffiliated third parties shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this Site or any other website linked to this web site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if breedbit.com is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the disclaimers or limitations set forth above in this section, may not apply to you.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
You expressly agree that your use of this Site or the Contents is at your sole risk. This Site, and any information or Content on this Site, and any services made available to you are provided on an "AS IS", and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We disclaim warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that your use of this Site, or that the functions contained on the Site, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of any viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of, or the result, of the use of the Contents in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not us) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither BreedBit, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, joint venture partners, independent contractors, successors or assigns of each, or unaffiliated third parties shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this Site or any other website linked to this web site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if pcrichard.com is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the disclaimers or limitations set forth above in this section, may not apply to you.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
- Law Jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and BreedBit to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NEW JERSEY, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws in any jurisdiction. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The failure of BreedBit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance Contact
In the even of any of the listed conditions here are not clear or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our customer care department at email@example.com
BreedBit revised these Terms on November 2017
PC Spot Plus, LLC